...but he reckons that the waiting room scene from the film Beetlejuice (in which the eponymous ghost has ticket number 3,765,945 or some such) may have been filmed at the Lunar House, the Home Office building in Croydon.
Actually, it wasn't quite that bad, though he could have down without the Carpenters karaoke performance from the woman selling overpriced and underbrewed coffee.
In any event, he has a shiny new stamp in his passport and two shiny new positions for his portfolio. The 3 month TRY calls were purchased for 0.677% of face, leading to an overall premium outlay of just over $200k. Meanwhile, the 96.625 ERM8 calls were sold for 5.5 ticks, while the 96 puts were purchased for 9 ticks. June and September Euribor contracts have both rallied another 4-5 ticks today, and the risk/reward of taking the other side continues to look quite good.
It's now time to look forward to the weekend; here's hoping that this evening's activities don't make generate a hangover that makes you feel like either of the two chaps pictured above look.
- ► 2014 (167)
- ► 2013 (85)
- ► 2012 (119)
- ► 2011 (182)
- ► 2010 (213)
- ► 2009 (248)
- What's going on with wheat?
- Don't you hate it when that happens?
- I'll HUF and I'll puff and I'll blow your peg down...
- Has anything changed (except the weather?)
- Quiz answers
- An analysis that may interest only me
- A Quiz For While I'm Gone
- Bonds Get Kervieled
- Should We Love Equities?
- At least the hangnail won't kill ya!
- Mixed signals
- Is there anything more irrelevant than G7?
- Macro Man isn't sure...
- A couple of apparent mispricings
- Top 10 most difficult things to do when you feel l...
- Very ugly, very quickly
- An Open Letter to Gordon Brown
- Snowed Under
- After one day...
- In the books
- ▼ February (20)
- ► 2007 (336)