Thursday, April 07, 2011
TMM are immersed in research, so they thought given it is once again ECB day that a round of Twenty Five Questions was in order:
- Does the Dollar Index trade 70 or 80 first?
- When will they finally board up DFS (Dreadful F'in Sofas)?
- If you were able to rescue only one Central Banker from a plane crash of central bankers, which one would it be?
- Do you care that Portugal has asked for aid?
- If Spain is the Fukishima of European Debt, how high are its sea walls?
- Will Trichet do "a Gaddafi" with respect to the periphery rebels?
- Which day will see the first coaches of periphery protesters arrive in Brussels or Frankfurt?
- What will be the date of the first Fed rate rise?
- If TMM can't afford to fill their cars up with fuel, how come the roads are still so busy?
- When will it be cheaper to fill your tank by distilling your own ethanol from 12 yr old malt rather than fill it with petrol?
- What will be the next investment fad in China after Penny Blacks? Presumably, if they mix Lafite with coke, then TMM guess they will use the stamps for mailing things to friends they want to impress.
- Is the BBC capable of phrasing any news item without blaming Government cuts (today they tried it again re: record levels of diagnosed depression in the UK)?
- Complete the following penned by Mr Obama "Dear Mr Gadaffi, thank you for your kind letter of the 6th inst..."
- If you are a US federal employee, what will you be doing tomorrow?
- Isn't "No More Nails" great?
- Isn't Australia Great!
- Find x where DDDF+GGUF+TDI+DPI = $/x-Yen [candidates may refer to the TMM glossary].
- Was the number of references to Vigilance in today's ECB statement a surprise to you?
- Does the FX market need greater regulation?
- Does the Equity market need less regulation?
- Which will be worth more next year, a Beijing Apartment , or the copper plumbing in a Beijing Apartment?
- Why don't they fit solar panels in the dashboards of cars to keep the battery topped up?
- With all the CB issuance and word of Chinese banks either coming to market or issuing more equity, how much more can HK and China equities run?
- If China's done with fuel prices rises why does Sinopec still trade like someone who couldn't make a spread on cracking carbon chains?
- Is today "the turn day"?
Posted by Polemic at 11:19 AM