Fed Guidance

Fed Guidance

Previous
Next Post »

3 comments

Click here for comments
Anonymous
admin
July 11, 2013 at 8:23 AM ×

C Says
Pure Bagehot play so far. When the market thinks they understand you say something else so they don't.
I would guess in the months to come we will have poor old Mr Market lurching from side to side as he staggers towards whatever goal the Central bank has in mind for it's policy process.

Reply
avatar
long time lurker
admin
July 11, 2013 at 9:19 AM ×

The liquidity trap has been well and truly set

Was it just me or did The B. have the look of a guy that's pretty scared ?

He can tell it isn't working but he's proposing more of the same.

EEM, meet red hot poker

Reply
avatar
amplitudeinthehouse
admin
July 11, 2013 at 11:06 AM ×

Back guys, since I just flushed a career trade down the toilet I'm in desperate need of a winner.
I could ramble about cross country flows & are they influenced on growth or an Qe abstraction, currency valuations , commodities valuations , housing market, blah blah..but I think over the next few months the technicals are the guide coming out of the Qe environment just like how we've been in it..but this this time the price vs time patterns is going to be the tell...it's how quick we move and how far relative to the fundamental backdrop and various other relative variables....one tell I'm carefully looking out for is sharp moves in either direction similar to this latest move up..Believe me, when the big short is a go you won't miss it!...do you believe me? lol

Reply
avatar