Thursday, August 19, 2010
Team Macro Man is sure they are not alone in struggling for inspiration in these summer markets, so it seems like a perfect time for another batch of questions.
- Will the 10yr Treasury yield breach 2% this year?
- When will the Japanese intervene?
- Will the US finally get tough with China in the run up to the mid-terms?
- When will the UK have a 4% CPI print?
- What will US GDP be for 2H 2010?
- Will SNB LLC resume macro punting (aka EURCHF interventions) this year?
- Does the SPX trade 1040 or 1140 first?
- Will Simon Hughes cause the ConDem coalition to collapse?
- Who will win the Labour leadership contest?
- Are we turning Japanese?
- Who will be the first to hike? Fed, BoE or ECB?
- Does Drukenmiller's departure herald the end of Macro trading?
- When will the divergence between Eurozone and US growth surprises begin to close, and how? Eurozone weakness or US strength?
- Will the Republicans capture the House?
- Will Voldemort ever stop taking the piss?
- Which will be the next Macro fund to call it quits?
- Is the Bank of England losing control of inflation?
- Is there a bond bubble?
- When will the Fed move the Interest On Reserves (IOR) Rate negative?
- What will happen to the GSEs?
Posted by cpmppi at 11:47 AM